5/6 DECEMBER 2020
LINGER & DIE PARK
FLOW SPACE STUDIO
this is us
Perhaps the most ambitious and heartfelt Flow Space project to date...!
The HOLSYM Creative Arts & Wellness Festival is a celebration and integration of creativity, culture and community. When so much is uncertain in our world, lets make sure connection remains at the forefront of our minds.
The festival aims to uplift, inspire and strengthen community connection and hauora through the arts - what better time than now to come together in kindness?
The many workshops available will provide diverse, traditional and non-traditional opportunities to support wellness through a variety of creative forms.
Wellness is enhanced by our ability to express ourselves in our own uniquely creative ways - and by discovering what these ways are!
The festival also includes opportunities to celebrate hauora through massage, spiritual healing and connection to nature.
We can't wait to celebrate your wellbeing with song, dance and everything arts!
Love Angela & the Holsym Team
The festival aims to operate on a MINIMAL WASTE policy. There are options to BYO PLASTIC FREE PICNIC and use the REUSABLE CONTAINERS for food and beverage at the market.
Lets show each other and our earth that we care.
FLOW SPACE WORKSHOP & PRIVATE SERVICE BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL and close December 1st. [some workshops and services may be possible to book on the day]
DOOR SALES for the festival ARE available at CENTENNIAL PARK but we recommend pre-booking
There are 5 types of tickets available:
1. FULL FESTIVAL - INCLUDING FLOW SPACE WORKSHOPS & OUTDOOR FESTIVAL (1 or 2 day pass available)
2. OUTDOOR FESTIVAL ONLY (1 or 2 day pass available)
3. FAMILY OUTDOOR FESTIVAL (1 or 2 day pass available)
4. INDIVIDUAL FLOW SPACE WORKSHOP (BOOKINGS CLOSE 1st DECEMBER)
5. KIDS DAY PASS (independent to or additional to the family pass - purchase on the day) includes all outdoor workshops & activities - subject to availability on the day
Book via the links below!